Saturday 7 January 2012

its the weekend

Yippee its the weekend and nerly time for the kids to return to school, I for one will enjoy the normaility on monday I love my routine and find that i can get very little done when the kids are on hols as the teenagers tend to stay in bed till nearly midday which makes hoovering n tidying a nightmare so on monday there will be a major cleaning session going on,

I have been very good and have resisted the tempation to do any baking for myself but I did manage to make a fabby looking n smelling coffee cake which I really wanted to eat but thankfully it had a better home to go to.





but i have been googling recipes to try out when the diet phase has passed some coffee eclairs and mint choc cupcakes are next on my list as soon as I get my motivation back as it has taken a battering with christmas and I won a fabby Dr Oetker hamper on facebook before christmas so I cant wait to use all my goodies for valentines,
so for the time been ketlebells and school runs well mammys taxi is back in action

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete