Wednesday 4 January 2012

christmas madness

I am making a new years resolution to make an effort to get my blog off the ground this year lol in between my baking and gym effort
I was mega busy in the run up to christmas with cakes and sick kids and my lack of motivation for christmas shopping so it had all to be done together which is so not like me I became the Grinch this year lol
Right onto my alternative christmas cakes I made a few of these with a few different designs the first is my mothers, these were a joy to make and the kids loved helping out

My own one was decorated by my daughter as you can see her love of moshi monsters took over the design
These are so easy to make they can be made in the space of a few hours the choc bikkie cake just needs time to set in the fridge before decorating as we are not fruit cake lovers

I made a Baileys and Chocolate Cheesecake for dessert for christmas day and my daughter was helping me and omg poured way to much baileys into the mix lol it was a very boozy dessert buy very yummy
as you can see there wasn't much left after the dinner
I was asked for some yule logs as presents this year so viola here is one pre decoration with the chocloate holly leaves as batteries went in camera

No comments:

Post a Comment